Anstey Junior School is a mixed school for children between 7 and 11 and it is maintained by the Education Department of Hampshire County Council.
The whole school is wireless enabled for working on laptop computers and all classrooms have two desktops, one of which is connected to the Interactive Whiteboards. This enables teaching to achieve its maximum potential using the most up to date technology.
- To provide an education of the highest quality for each child
- To deliver a broad and balanced National Curriculum
- To provide a caring, encouraging environment where each child is valued as an individual and is happy and confident to develop their potential
- To have high expectations of academic excellence whilst promoting the moral, cultural, social and physical development of our pupils
- To prepare pupils for their future education and adult life by encouraging an enthusiastic and independent approach to learning, the development of social skills and a positive self-attitude
- To foster a successful partnership with parents, carers and the wider community to promote the aims of the school
British Values and Ethos
Values and ethos is high on our priorities, here is an example of how we value them at Anstey.